Powered by Blogger.

Let's Paint C Out!




Yes everything has gone quiet on my blog, but I’ve been busy. The paint brush has taken over my life and I’m finding it to be very therapeutic. To sit by my bay door and paint these pictures is rewarding in itself. What frustrates me is that I did not do it sooner, but we live to learn. 

Paint C Out! Is receiving backing and the reaction has been surprising. I did not realize how many people who know me in person and had remained quiet until now back what I’m doing. These friends understand my stance and why we built up a whole new bunch of memories to sit alongside the cancer treatment. The diversion was not fixed on me, but on both I and my young daughter. Is that a positive, well in their eyes yes it is because we are thriving not surviving a cancer diagnosis.





 check her reaction lol